Wednesday, April 8, 2009

heater isn't hot

UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES 

i live with my mom and dad in Slingerlands, NY and my routine is as follows:

1) wake up to my pointless alarm, turn it off and lay in bed awhile longer until finally grabbing a book or a computer.

2) showers! i shower every single day now, and it's very refreshing. I hate blow-drying my hair

3) listen to my dad tell me i sleep too late and then I eat breakfast (lunch) and then go to the library and study my lsats and look at books that I want to read but my queue is so long I probably never will and then check out a dvd and some cds I want to burn onto my computer

4) go home and watch the dvd I rented, or another dvd or maybe read a magazine

5) cook dinner! i make dinner for my parents to earn my keep. It is wonderful to cook for people, even if they are my parents and will tell me it is good even if it really isn't.

6) one night time activity is bowling adventures with Bianca. We have tried out 3 Capital District bowling alley's so far and I LOVE bowling. Weirdly my skills aren't improving but it is really fun.

7) other night time activities that haven't really been figured out yet but hopefully involve figuring out how to get drunk in a city that lacks public transportation. Drunk driving is a major NO WAY!

see you sooooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment