Friday, August 28, 2009

I CANNOT BLOG

oh my gosh I am so bad at blogging. I skipped the whole summer!

it has been a good, slow summer and I am happy for that. i have done more swimming this summer than I have in a long time, mostly at my town pool and at the pool where the kids I babysit go.

babysitting has been mostly boring but I will admit I have grown attached to the kids, and everyday I come home and think a lot about things I learn from them. I am becoming so much more carefree, thinking about playing instead of "the future" or "drama"

it has been a pretty solo summer, save for some serious fun with Bianca who has made my move back home so much better. she took me to this amazing party across the river from her where we met a beautiful elf hippie named Michael who shared so much wisdom with us! also we danced all night long on the dock and camped out after. it was so magical i can't even believe it.

i am really starting to miss so many people in my life and while people sometimes knock social media, i have to thank it because i am finally getting better at staying connected with all of the people i love so much that are scattered across the country. i think about all of my friends everyday and cannot wait to share laughs with everyone soon.

i want to get better at writing in this, mostly for myself because i probably have some things i want to say but i always forget to say them!

No comments:

Post a Comment